Sony Camera / sony camera cyber shot is not working
I am 76 years old and I bought my Sony camera several years ago. i did’nt get to use it very long when all of a sudden I could not view the subject I was going to take a picture of. Everything else was working but that. I was devastated because I bought it and paid more than I could really afford because i wanted to take pictures of my Grandchildren. My warranty was out so just figuered I had been taken and had bought a lemon.
I got it out the other day thinking by sitting so long, that maybe it might work. But it did’nt The screen still lit up and the read outs were still there, but no view of subject to be photographed. My daughter was visiting and I showed it to her and she said “Mom, I thought you sent that back in when they recalled them for that problem”. I told her that I did’nt know about it. She said, ”well we sent ours back in and they fixed it. They had the same camera I had because we had gotten them at the same time.
So my question is, what must I do to get the repair? I would like to have talked to Customer Service but could not find a telephone number.
More Sony Camera Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Ericsson W810i - Wrong packing or sealing 
- Sony Ericson/W395 - Bad post sale service
- Sony - Gift Card
- sonyericsson mobil phone g900 - unwillingness to return my mobile phone
- Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 - junk! spend more just to lose more!