Sony Bravia Plasma TV / Alibaba is to blame

1 South Africa Review updated:

We recently made a purchase through Alibaba for two Sony Bravia TV's, of course the payment was made done through all the right channels and facilitated by Alibaba who guaranteed insurance of up to $10, 000. Naturally we felt covered and confident that Alibaba would facilitate the deal.

My complaint lies with alibaba and not with the con artist who ripped me off. how can this website act as a facilitator, promise cover of up to $10 000 then when the trouble hits the fan, claim that they had nothing to do with the deal nor did they gurantee anything. this website should not have the right to advertise buyers and sellers especially sellers who post false adverts, when buyers enter the arena and wish to start transacting, the seller steals the money and Alibaba accept no responsibility. to me that is outragious and teh real scam artists are Alibaba.

my advice, stay away from them all together. we have all teh corospndence from ourselves and the buyer and Alibaba, and are willing to share with anyone who wishes to se it.

Regards
Michael

Comments

• Vi
      2nd of Mar, 2010

There is a good site on which there is constantly an updating of bases of swindlers to whom interestingly look there already more than 7500 swindlers and administrators constantly fill up base antiscammers.net

• Jb
      18th of Nov, 2010

We are making a unique forum where those who have been scammed by Alibaba, GlobalSources, Made-in-China can submit a complain. Apart form that this forum provides free of cost reports, how-tos and a definitive guide to those who are new in the sourcing business. To make this happen we need your assistance. This forum is an initiative taken by the people who have been scammed by these Chinese sites. Please contact us hujelabs[at]gmail.com with a subject "I was scammed".