Sony Bravia Plasma TV / Alibaba is to blame
We recently made a purchase through Alibaba for two Sony Bravia TV's, of course the payment was made done through all the right channels and facilitated by Alibaba who guaranteed insurance of up to $10, 000. Naturally we felt covered and confident that Alibaba would facilitate the deal.
My complaint lies with alibaba and not with the con artist who ripped me off. how can this website act as a facilitator, promise cover of up to $10 000 then when the trouble hits the fan, claim that they had nothing to do with the deal nor did they gurantee anything. this website should not have the right to advertise buyers and sellers especially sellers who post false adverts, when buyers enter the arena and wish to start transacting, the seller steals the money and Alibaba accept no responsibility. to me that is outragious and teh real scam artists are Alibaba.
my advice, stay away from them all together. we have all teh corospndence from ourselves and the buyer and Alibaba, and are willing to share with anyone who wishes to se it.
More Sony Bravia Plasma TV Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - sony customer relations
- Sony Corporation - sony 4k tv xbr65x900c faulty back led panel
- Sony Corporation - sony xbr55x930d tv
- Sony Corporation - sony bluray player wireless lan built in
- Sony of UK - scam phishing sorry didn't know where to send this