SONY Blue Ray Disc Player, BDP-S300 / Missing Disc
I bought a SONY Blue Ray Disc Player from IEI (Interstate Electronics Inc) in Hazlet. The box was supposed to contain a one Spider Man disc, but it did not. I called IEI, and they gave me SONY 800 number. When I went through 4 numbers from one to the other to find out there is no way you can find who you can talk to within SONY who can rectify the problem.
- when you buy products from IEI, open the box in front of them and make sure the box contains all contents.
- Do NOT buy SONY products, if you can avoid. Service is horrible.
More SONY Blue Ray Disc Player, BDP-S300 Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - remote control
- Sony Corporation - Sony India - damage of the tv panel during servicing at the service centre
- Sony Corporation - headphones
- Sony Corporation - playstation store
- Sony - service centre complaint by kamal khetan - mobile software issue