Soarpay / Never trust this company

Temple City, CA, US Review updated:

After several incidents with Soarpay going into my checking account for backup charges I am totally frustrated. They are highly unprofessional and do not put their customer first; neither do they defend their actions. soarpay has misused my checking account by going into my account as many as 4-6 times on a transaction instead of using my soarpay account when funds are available in my soarpay account. This has caused me several overdraft fees from my bank. The worse part about it is that when you call them you are on the phone for hours, they switch you from department to department and they tell you they are going to do one thing and they don’t. I was charged over $400 in overdraft fees from my bank. They said they removed the backup account but three months later they use my account again. The worse part of it all, funds were available in my soarpay account. I understand that several individuals have had the same experience. So far they have provide a refund of less than half the fees they incurred at my bank. Since it was not the banks or my fault, they should have refunded all. The fact is they would not have refunded any amount if they thought they were not at fault.

Sa
Nov 10, 2016

Comments

• Ca
      Nov 12, 2018

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Soar Payments. I heard PayKings has stellar customer service, you should check them out: https://www.paykings.com/

• Ji
      Nov 13, 2018
    Soarpay - Terrible. Customer support
    London
    Kentucky
    soarpay.com

Company changed security on website, didn’t inform of the change and have spent last two days trying to get up and running. I would seriously consider other options.

• Ac
      Dec 01, 2018

Sanjay,

Thank you for taking the time to explain the concerns you had recently. We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue.

Having carefully reviewed our records, I am unable to confirm you have ever had a merchant account with Soar Payments, as our database does not show your name associated with a past or current client. I am of course unable to comment on situations regarding merchant accounts provided by other companies.

That said, you expressed frustration regarding the draft of your DDA for fees associated with your merchant account. The Terms and Conditions of a Merchant Agreement (including one which originates from Soar Payments) will generally state that the Bank may debit the Merchant’s Designated Deposit Account ("DDA") at Merchant’s Bank on a daily basis for the agreed-to Discount Fees, as well as for deficiencies, overages, fines, charges, and pending Chargebacks.

To my knowledge, all merchant account providers (including whichever company that provided you with your merchant account) will state that it is the Merchant's responsibility to maintain their bank account in good standing, as to avoid any negative balances.

Our USA-based Customer Support team is available Monday through Friday, 8:30 AMto 5:00 PM Central Time (USA). If you would like any more clarification, please feel free to give our team a call. I am happy to discuss the issue with you personally (just call [protected], and ask for Adam).

Again, having carefully reviewed our records, I am unable to confirm you have ever had a merchant account with Soar Payments. But I am happy to be of service in any way possible, so please feel free to get in touch.

Best,
    Adam Carlson
    CEO, Soar Payments

• Ji
      Dec 03, 2018

I've used SoarPay for a few different clients of mine who were looking to pay less in merchant fees. Adam and Cristine at SoarPay are a pleasure to work with. Fast service, and great communication! And best of all, they were able to greatly reduce the fees that we had been paying in the past.