SNGPL / gas connection

Pakistan Review updated:

AOA

it is stated that i am citizen of Mubarak lane, street no. 1, adyala road rawalpindi. i gave application for gas connection in 1995 and received also payed demand notice in march 2011. my age is 94 years and i am so weak and ill now. i visited head office many times. i m a poor man and not able to visit office again and again any more. they say only 40 meters long service . so it is a kind request to you kindly give connection and provide pipeline before my life end em so much fed up now and can't visit any more again and again. so it is a humble request to work on my application i will be very thankful to you the remaining life kindly contact me and help me. i really need your help and sui gas connection at my home.
thank you!

regards:
nazar hussain shah
application no. : D129
dated: 09-09-1995
address: nazar shah street, gali no. 1, mubarak lane, adiyala road, rawalpindi, pakistan
phone no: [protected]

Comments

• Mu
      18th of Jul, 2012

we have submitted an application of Sui Gas Connection in the Name of Shameem Bibi that is famous in SNGPL Office at Rahim Yar Khan. This application was recjected due to not located sui gas line infront of our house. But now Sui Gas Line is lying infront of our house. But now SNGPL staff says that you should new application. then your demand notice will be issued. Now AN AID HAS GIVEN IN NEWSPAPER "DAILY EXPRESS" that who consumers that has given Sui Gas application before 2009, Demand Notice Would be Issued. But SNGPL staff is not issuing our Demand Notice. They demand us some Rupees. So we cannot give them rupees because our complaint is legal.

I request you to give us our Demand Notice. We shall be very thankful to you.

Your Truly,

Muhammad Javed
    Contact No. 0345-8035670

• Hu
      23rd of Jan, 2013

Curse you sngpl ... i m applying today, and the tout outside sngpl office told me to give 60000 for connection within 2 months as bribe. this country is at brink of its collapse if our olds are not save and protected