Smashburger / unethical behavior

Omaha, NE, US Review updated:

This happened on 11/15/17
My number: [protected]

I went up to Smashburger to do my homework and order food. There was a manager whose name was Jamie that came in wearing pajamas with her son. She went into the kitchen and started messing around and disturbing everyone in the lobby. She was in the kitchen, wearing pajamas, and cooking peoples food. Not only was she doing that, but aloud her son (who looked like he was 5-6) run in and out of the kitchen. Her son was also in the back cooking peoples food. When I asked an employee why there was a kid running around in the kitchen the manager got offended. Due to the fact that I was associated with one of the employees, the manager, Jamie is taking things out on the employee that I know and told me that I am no longer welcomed at the store. My request is that the manager (Jamie) be spoken to and dealt with as well as an apology to the employee (Daniel).

Kh
Nov 17, 2017

Comments

•   Nov 18, 2017

5 year olds constantly pick their noses and scratch their itchy [censor] and then put their filthy hands all over everything. Thanks for the warning. I'll avoid that booger pit for sure.

• Ca
      Nov 29, 2017

You need to contact Corporate. If this is a franchise, the owners need to be aware of her actions. It is unfortunate you didn't record her with your phone as evidence.