Smashburger / unethical behavior
This happened on 11/15/17
My number: [protected]
I went up to Smashburger to do my homework and order food. There was a manager whose name was Jamie that came in wearing pajamas with her son. She went into the kitchen and started messing around and disturbing everyone in the lobby. She was in the kitchen, wearing pajamas, and cooking peoples food. Not only was she doing that, but aloud her son (who looked like he was 5-6) run in and out of the kitchen. Her son was also in the back cooking peoples food. When I asked an employee why there was a kid running around in the kitchen the manager got offended. Due to the fact that I was associated with one of the employees, the manager, Jamie is taking things out on the employee that I know and told me that I am no longer welcomed at the store. My request is that the manager (Jamie) be spoken to and dealt with as well as an apology to the employee (Daniel).
More Smashburger Complaints & Reviews
- Smash Burger Store #1223 Salt Lake City International Airport - sweet potato fries 
- Smashburger - food poisoning and rude store manager
- Smashburger - unfair business practices
- Smashburger - "colorado" crispy chicken sandwich
- Smashburger - honoring coupons.
- Smashburger - time it took the receive our food
- Smashburger - service in cedar park texas
- Smashburger - discrimination
- Smashburger - wrong product... poor manager customer service
- Smashburger - online order