SmashBurger / "colorado" crispy chicken sandwich
After several attempts of calling to the Smashburger customer service center and recorded messages on voicemail, it never got answered and returned the call. So I want to file the complaint here via online. On November 29th, 2017, I went to my local Smashburger restaurant to order "Colorado" crispy chicken sandwich. I ordered it then waited for about 10 min which is very normal. After my first bite of the sandwich, I suddenly noticed a raw chicken meat. I tore the sandwich apart in half and revealed that most of inside the chicken meat is still raw. I showed it to the shift leader guy, Jason. He was like oh sorry about it and did nothing afterward. I was expected to get full refund or coupon for free meal but nothing!!! I feel like the headquarter need to know about this but don't understand why they went being unresponsive and helpless? My words must be heard in this kind of situation of serving a raw chicken to customer. I took pictures of my meal as evidence.
More SmashBurger Complaints & Reviews
- Smash Burger Store #1223 Salt Lake City International Airport - sweet potato fries 
- SmashBurger - unfair business practices
- SmashBurger - food poisoning and rude store manager
- SmashBurger - honoring coupons.
- SmashBurger - $5 friday promotion 
- SmashBurger - cashier/server
- SmashBurger - food preparation and timely delivery
- SmashBurger - extremely greasy and undercooked fries and pickles/poor excuse for "chicken strips"
- SmashBurger - clarifying coupon used
- SmashBurger - the location on lebanon and dallas north tollway