Smart Style Hair Salon / ruined my hair

I also got a very bad cut from walmart salon. The sign read cut and style. I left with a wet head. I had told her three different times how I wanted my hair cut. She cut three different times and never got it. I have never had this problem before. I have cried and been laughed at. I am going to find someone who can fix it today. I had very long hair before I entered there and it is up to my neck now. She wouldn't let me watch while cutting. I will NEVER go to one again and I will tell everyone I can how bad a cut I got.I should have know when she asked if I would pay in cash. I gave her a $20.00 bill. When I she stopped cutting she went in the back and didn't come out for a long time. I figured she was finished because she took the cape off. When she came back I ask about the drying she said I couldn't use it. What ??? My husband just took my arm before I could get mad. He walked to the cash register so she could give our change and she then went to the back part again. My husband followed her and told her she must need it so just keep the change. We both know that money never made it to the cash register. I was traveling so I cannot go back there, but I will call and complain.

Sl