Smart Savings Center.com / Fraud Charges in banking account

smart savings center.com
Beware This company creates bogus website for books and steals your credit card info and starts charging you monthy with random amounts of charges you may or may not even get the book you ordered. To make matters worse they sell your credit card info to other bogus companis like GPM*SNUGGIE [protected] NY, then at that point they start charging your account. As the economy starts to get worse and these scamming banks and companies start to do what they can to take whats yours. Even TD Bank post transactions then later removes them without returning your money and at the right moment when the account has a low balance and they know you purchased several items they would have NOT made your account overdrawn they bring the last posted item they removed with in this case is LARGE so that it makes the account overdrawn and when all the other transaction show up they are now allowed to charge you for each additional item that over draws the account a fee of $30 to $35 dollars. I WILL NO LONGER USE A BANK TO GET MY MONEY IN. If you must use a bank use it to deposit your checks in your savings and as soon as it clears pull it out. F-the banks and all these scamming companies.

A  28th of Feb, 2009 by
I agree with you too. Wachovia did the same with me. I worked with serveral banks and they use computer programs to delay transactions to know when it would make sense to create overdrawn accounts. We called it Overdraw programs. This would allow the bank to charge for overdrawn items that were created due to delays the bank will claim was the other company with the delay.
A  20th of Apr, 2009 by
I am going through this right now, I ordered a book, never received the book because I decidestocancel. I was charged the fees from SSCenmter and they won't give my money back. Plus! I filed a complaint with my credit card, they removed the charge, now SScenter is fighting it, would you believe they actually sent them the tracking number for the book that was never sent? The tracking number does not exist, and I never even got the book, they don't care if you do or not they just want to toss a bunch of charges on the account so they get rich.
Please be careful who you buy books and DVD's from.