Smart Savings Center.com / FRAUD

Smart Savings Center
I am a priest who has care-giving responsibilities for some disabled friends. One dear woman called me about bank charges that she did not understand - her disability affects her cognition- I was horrified to find charges going back THREE YEARS that are completely fraudulent. On looking into this online I find many, many people have been scammed by this company.
SMART SAVINGS CENTER IS A SCAM. MILLIONS OF DOLLARS HAVE BEEN STOLEN IN PARTICULAR FROM FOLKS UNDER FINANCIAL STRESS. The SSCenter waits till folks bank balance is low and then sends charges causing rolling overdraft charges to happen.
I could go on - but the main thing is a CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT IS NEEDED to sort this out. I am well known nationally speaking and you may contact me to add your voice to this situation. jana@janadrakka.com Thank you. Rev.Jana Drakka

A  8th of Apr, 2009 by
The same thing happened to me!! I am trying like hell (sorry for the language) to get these reversed or something..The only thing I could think of was a concert dvd with free shipping. I have YET been able to talk to a live person and I have sent two emails..so please contact me for any kind class action suit We are a lowincome family as well and it has caused a few checks to bounce which IVE NEVER done in the past.

Veronica Botts vbotts030907@bellsouth.net
N  11th of Sep, 2009 by
A class action suit is needed. I was taken for a total of $560. These types of deceptive business practices must cease. Action must be taken against fraudulent companies such as SmartSavingsCenter.