Slotomania / takes all your money, never pays out

Jun 7, 2015
I have foolishly spent thousands of dollars on this game. I was finally up to 9 billion points. Lost it all in less than 2 weeks. No fun playing a game that costs you money. And can't even pay you back in FAKE money. I will stop playing, feel foolish and stupid for falling for this scam game.

A  24th of Feb, 2016 by
I did to fellfor this scam and when i try to contact customer service they where not helpfull at all it is a real ripp off this app. Had 3 billion points and lost it in les than 5 hrs of winning it.
N  6th of Jul, 2016 by
I was also stupid and bought coins, it’s funny when they have a special game going on like CivilitreasureS and the sticky wilds on the free spins you may get one 5 free spins, I have never gotten the 15 free spins or a retrigger, if you do get a free spin it will be for a small amount, but as soon as the game promotion is over, you will start to get the 15 free spins and retriggers, of course your coins were depleted during the promotion. For the customer service group you got have players in the game and make them win especially if they are buying coins, the more they play and win the more likely that they will buy coins, players are going the stop playing and buying once they realize what a rip off it is. Just go to a real casino, at least there you have a change of winning real money.
A  27th of Oct, 2016 by
I go to casinos that pay out much better in real money.
A  15th of Nov, 2016 by
I don't play any more
N  26th of Jan, 2017 by
can someone send me some money to slotomania

Playtika Logo Playtika