Sleepys / Broken Mattress Delivered

1 Smithtown, NY, United States Review updated:

Purchased a new mattress set at local Sleepy's store. Sleepys delivered a severley damaged mattress, springs exposed fabric separated etc. Immediately called showroom who gave number to customer service who shared that they would pass to Sleepys delivery department who would correct this. Delivery department "offered" to provide another new mattress for an additional cost of $100.00. I requested executive compliants department as this was absurd and was told I already had corporate who was working with me to resolve for $100!. After I shared that I would escalate since I purchased one item and received another unusable one, I was given a onetime $240 credit to go find another mattress in one of their showrooms but nothing is showing as available. Onetime will not be an issue as I will NEVER purchase from Sleepys again. I am in shock!

Fa

Comments

• Fa
      24th of May, 2011

sadly my daughter answered the door and the delivery was dropped off. Within minutes we opened the mattress and called the showroom and we heard, "well you accepted it!" Lesson learned. But no more Sleepys for me

• Ca
      24th of May, 2011

Thank you for sharing your concern(s). We welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please reach out to me at csable@sleepys.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you.