Sleep Country / HR
I am not sure if this fits as a complaint on this website compared to all the others i have seen but I need to tell people anyway. I recently applied for a job at a Sleep Country in Portland, Oregon. I have been out of the US Army for a month and they knew this. By law employers cannot ask about my military background or anything about how i servered my time. I got an honorable discharge. Upon starting the interview they started to ask my about the army and when I was hesitant to answer some of their questions they realized I was nervous. I was in the army for 9months. They knew this. The HR woman named Paula said to me "What?, were you just not cut out for the Army?" You have no idea how mad this made me. Did she know who she was talking to? I served my country honorably for 9months before getting hurt and being discharged. How dare she question my service and my ability to do my old job.
Anyway, this is a complaint about SLeep Country USA and their HR department. If you try to get a job with them they will discriminate. thanks for reading. Sorry for any bad grammer.
More Sleep Country Complaints & Reviews
- Sleep Country Canada - &New& bed possibly USED! 
- Sleep Country - Worst imaginable service! 
- Sleep Country Canada - Sell Used Mattress labelling as New 
- Sleep Country Canada - Poor Customer Service 
- Sleep Country Canada - Bad product / poor service/ won't honor 10 year warantee 
- Sleep Country Canada - refund and very rude treatment 
- Sleep Country Canada - still no refund 3 months after returning merchandise 
- Sleep Country Canada - sleep country canada / mattress not delivered at committed time, spoiled my whole saturday waiting
- Sleep Country Canada - lied to by salesperson - steered into buy something that I didn't want
- Sleep Country Canada - repeated incorrect item ordered and delivered