Skype / unable to access account

1 Lincoln England Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

I recently received an email saying that my account was suspended due to unusual activity. I have tried to get it reset using the online form, however, every single time I submit the form I get an email stating that I have not passed the security check. What baffles me is that this is in the form of an email, sent to the email address I used to set up the account. When I query this, I get sent a link to the online form to fill in again so I can fail the security checks yet again. (I suspect my account was hacked and information changed). I was told on one occasion to set up a new account. I then asked about my credit on the locked account ( which is only a couple of pounds, but it is still my money) and was told it would remain there until I got the account unlocked, which I can't do because Skype doesn't believe I am who I say I am. At this point I began to feel that customer services were not listening to a word I was saying. I was happy to cut my losses at this point, but Skype had other ideas. Every single day since then, I have received an automated email titled Auto recharge suspended. I never signed up to Auto Recharge so find it annoying that it was on my account, but the daily emails are like a dripping tap to me. I filled in another online form asking them to stop sending the messages, but received the standard reply that I failed security checks so they can't do anything to my account. I messaged back saying I don't want them to touch my account, just stop the messages. I was completely ignored.
Please delete my account and stop sending me these messages. My Skype name is Richie.goodlad.

Ri