Skype - International Calls / overcharged by skype

Have made eleven calls to the Ukraine and to India for a total of seventeen minutes and 36 seconds, approx cost 36 cents pus 44 cents connection fees, they have charged me $4.52 cents... this is not correct and they will not correct it... please help...

Va

Comments

• Va
      22nd of Dec, 2007

This is the third time and Skype does nothing, was just charged 50 cents for two minutes.. it should of been 9 cents with the connection fee... they are a SCAM, have written them, but they will not do nothing, out of the first ten dollars, should have at least eight dollars left, but constant overcharge to India and the Ukraine, my balance is 5.32.. was being charged before the person picked up the phone. THEY ARE FALSE ADVERTISING, the day dont pay over 2.i per minute that has never happened to me in all the calls to India and the Ukraine, sent letter to them and request a three dollars credit but they will not do it... they are a big company and we are just little people, PLEASE HELP US and other and put a stop to this SCAM.

• Ne
      14th of Oct, 2018
    Skype - auto debit
    India

my name is prashant singh my contact no. is 9874361142 problem is my skype is recharged every month automatic from my credit card. iwant stop this auto credit

• Li
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Skype - hanging up when I go to answer a call.

I am so

• Sl
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Skype - Emojis
    United Kingdom

The range of emojis are very poor, especially the lack of sloth emojis. Please can this be updated to improve the experience of Skype for myself and other users.

14th of Nov, 2018
    Skype - Getting error like lnsufficient credit while making call
    Singapore

I subscribed for mobile callings and get mail confirmation that order had delivered.but when trying to call it fails by showing error like insufficient credit.my account:anshul.sharma955.i am pissed off.