Skype / video calls

1 Ireland Review updated:

Ok.What can I say about Skype.I have read lots of complaints about Skype so these are my complaints.1.I removed my number from Skype and a few weeks later it was still there.2.There are to many major call issues and Skype doesn't seem to be fixing the problems.3.when I am making a call im only on the call for a few seconds then the call suddenly drops this happens every day.4.When I am making a call my camera sometimes doesn't work.5.I am using my own webcam for Skype video calls because my Skype cam stopped working and I couldnt get my Skype cam to work anymore.6.When im making a video call I cant hear the other person and the other persons sound is fine.7.when I recieve a video call the other person cant see hear me.8.when I recieve a video call the other person cant see me.9.when I recieve a video call the call cuts off all the time before I get a chance to answer it.10.when I am sending messages to the other person they dont recieve some of the messages even though they are online.All this happens everyday and im tired of this happening everyday.

Li

Comments

• Re
      1st of Mar, 2016

3/01/16
    In a long distance relationship, our weekly Skype calls are very important. We do not usually have issues, but this specific call would not allow us to use our video 90% of the time and we were both basically pixels when we could see each other. It cut out every 30 seconds and was extremely frustrating. We will not be using Skype again due to this, but I hope in the future, Skype is able to improve the quality of the call for other poor souls who have the patience to put up with this absurdity.

• Mi
      22nd of Mar, 2016

My friend was trying to video chat in a three-way call on her mobile device. It did not give her the option to turn on her camera, and she could not see us other two.