SkyNettracking, number#[protected] [protected]

Skynet is the worst and slowest service between all the courier service. The parcel is always take 2-3 weeks to arrive although the parcel is sent out from Kuala Lumpur to Sungai Petani, Kedah.

My parcel (as above tracking number) is arriving SPT branch on 06/01/17 and 07/01/17 but until today still yet receive the parcel. I understand for what your staff say sometimes your despatched man is not going to our certain area. But the parcel are already kept at your branch for 1 week. Actually what is your schedule to the area? Once a month?

On Tuesday (10/01/17) I had called your SPT branch many times but no body pick up the phone although is working hours. Then I tried to call main centre [protected] to check when could I receive the parcel. The person who answer my call called Lulu get my phone number and promised to call back after checking. Of course no body call back afterwards.

Actually not me also but also heard from all my friends complaint about your slower and bad service. The bad experience was I could receive my parcel after 2 weeks, and finally I go to collect the parcel myself at your SPT branch.

Please response urgently...