Skechers USA / skechers shoe

Alexandria, Egypt

Skechers usa, inc.
Customer service 228 manhattan beach blvd.
Manhattan beach, ca 90266
Usa

Greeting,
I am sending this e-mail on behave to complain about the products and inhuman treatment of one of your sketchers store. even though in the past I would not wear but skechers shoes, I am no longer a loyal customer to skechers products or the corporation in general, instead, I am an extremely unhappy customer who experienced a hostile customer service and inhuman treatment from one of the skechers stores located in alexandria-egypt at one of the malls, city center shopping mall (alexandria cairo desert road | alexandria, alexandria 11432, egypt), phone number of this skechers store is +2 [protected], and website is http://www.citycentrealexandria.com/shopping/sportswear-good/skechers

I bought a sketchers shoe from the store listed above, and after I went home, I looked at the new shoe to discover a cut in the inner part of the shoe, my happy smile turned into frown, which impacted the overall experience of buying this new sketchers shoe. when I went back to the store asking to exchange it, I was rejected, mistreated, and turned away empty handed by the general manager of this store.
I am writing to you today to ask resolving this issue and ask you to please provide guidance to whom might be able to help me resolving this issue, as I have paid so much money for something that I did not use.
Please be advised that this e-mail was not the first e-mail (complaint) and will not be the last. additionally. I would like to note that I am keeping a track-records of all the e-mails that were sent before, including this e-mail, and will keep on complaining untill this issue is resolved.in addition, I do not mind after all to draft a powerpoint presentation with all these records and mails I have to mr. robert greenberg, skechers chief executive officer.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Unhappy customer,