Sixt Rental Car Seattle / deposit for gas program
I do not rent cars often and I had prepaid thru HOT WIRE for the rental. When I picked it up(expected as advertised Chevy Impala or Ford Fusion) rec'd Toyota Camry. I was offered a gas program at 2.41 per gallon at a cost of 50.00 which I thought was a deposit to cover the cost of the gas which would be adjusted based on how much gas was needed to fill the tank at the time I turn it in. I had the car for a week. To my surprise they charge the $50.00 regardless of the amount of gas it takes to fill the tank. It could not have taken more than 4 gallons at 2.41 which comes to about 10.00. That just goes into my book of as an agency to avoid and an option to deny on my next rental. LESSON learned.
More Sixt Rental Car Seattle Complaints & Reviews
- Sixt Car Rental - fraud & scam 
- Sixt - car rental 
- Kemwel - Sixt Car Rental - overcharged 
- Sixt Car Rental - insurance fraud 
- Sixt Rent A Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- Sixt.com - discut a payment
- Sixt.com - vehicle rental
- Sixt.com - sixt rent a car - reservation confirmation # 9860090318
- Sixt.com - car rental
- Sixt.com - charged additional $117.14 to add another driver.