Siobhan Moore Whelan 1580997207 One In A Million 5 Stars / 11:11 psychics [protected] siobhan moore whelan - 5 star review amazing psychic

2 Ireland, Ireland Review updated:

Psychic clairvoyant siobhan moore whelan - review 5 stars
Thank you for the wonderful and beautiful reading you gave me today. I am very comforted and no longer in pain. I am at peace and it is thanks to you siobhan for your time and beautiful kind words.

I have been waiting for the right time and for a very long time for a reading with someone with such a gift. I am very sceptical with such things but needed to know once and for all if I was being heard by loved ones...

I rang her number and I told her nothing and was very guarded. What she told me was eerily accurate... names, places, occasions in my life about my daughter, my partner, my future. She told me things personal only to me and my loved ones.

After siobhans reeading i left feeling loved, comforted and not a doubting Thomas... They are all listening and guiding me 24/7.

:) Thanks alot chicken. You are one in a million a real true psychic.

Siobhan Moore Whelan 1580997207 One In A Million 5 Stars

Apr 28, 2018

Comments

• La
      9th of Dec, 2018

Shut up lesley your a 65 year old pensioner gaslighting you idiot u keep on letting urself be wide open have u not threatened and hurt enough go retire

• La
      9th of Dec, 2018

Anyone can check this fraud out lesley jackson just go to my name see this old gobbler for who she is a bully and a thief

• 98
      14th of Dec, 2018

65 year old that is not normal

• Sh
      5th of Jan, 2019

@987-1 65 year old bully lol thats hilarious should be in a home on meds ha ha ha ha ha

• Lj
      2nd of Jan, 2019

Wishing you a very happy 2019 and thank you for everything you did for me during 2018
    with all my love lj

• Tn
      18th of Jan, 2019

you are a very special lady the real deal! Thank you for sharing your gift with others and bringing peace into our lives.

• Br
      20th of Jan, 2019

i recommend siobhan to my friends and family after years of different psychic fairs, medium reading i have to be honest she gave me love, comfort and closure thank you siobhan you are talented and a lovely woman