SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications — broadband / wifi @ home
I reside at 200 Pasir Panjang Road #02-18 - the subscription of my broadband service should be waived when your broadband/wifi had consistently failed to perform up-to it's standard. For the past 1-2 years, I had requested for several checks and again the past week (20-27 May 2018) - my laptop / mobile phones at home had limited access to home wifi and it turn out my mobile phones need to tag on data-plan, this usually happened in late evening (after 7pm) and extremely weak signal or no signal available for my mobile phones.
Could your service team do something for the network in my area or at least change the Modem/router as it really create frustration for the constant poor signal @home when especially Singtel claim the service had upgraded to 5G but sad to say I would rather it remain at 3G when less problem had been detected in the past.
More SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card - inadequate services
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online