Singtel / online reservation of iphone 7 plus

1 Singapore

On 16 November 2016 about 8.30am in the morning, I log in to SingtelHelloShop One Pass to make a reservation. There is stock for Iphone 7 Plus 256G Black so I made a reservation. The handset is reserved for me and even an appointment to collect at Jurong Point SingtelHelloShop on 17 November 2016 from 7pm to 8pm. Around 12noon one of the Singtel staff called and said that no stock for the handset which I have reserved. What is the point of online reservation when you can reserve and given an appointment to collect. After a few hours called me no stock available. I request a call from singtel and the customer service told me she can't help me as she couldn't see any document about my reservation. I even email with an attachment to Singtel. Is he ask me to log in to singtelshop.com. com/chat. An agent Liz served me but never make a point to help me. Ask me to log in to check the availability of the handset stock myself. What is this service? Given her my name and handphone no but never want to assist me in checking. My reservation is handset reserved and now Singtel has changedvthe status to "NO HANDSET RESERVED"Totally disappointed in your service SingtelHelloShop!

Singtel