[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / poor service received for missing package

I had a package that came from the US to Singapore via USPS. I was looking at the tracking status on 05 Jan 18 when it suddenly showed that the package was "delivered" on 04 Jan 18. I immediately went to check my mailbox as well as asked my family members if they have received any package. Unfortunately, no one has seen the package.

I went to the SingPost website to chat with the helpdesk regarding my missing package. I explained my situation and the response I got was "our system shows that it is delivered". I insisted that I have checked everywhere but I have not received it. They helped me raise a ticket and say that it will take 3 working days to investigate. I chatted with their helpdesk again on 10 Jan 18 and quoted my ticket number and explained my situation again. Their response was after investigation, "our system shows that it is delivered". I asked for a proof of delivery and they said that it will be sent to me via email by the end of the day but it will not have a signature as the package is handled by normal mail. There was no point sending me a proof of delivery if there is no signature as it doesn't add any further value to what they have told me so far.

In any case, I did not receive any proof of delivery nor case number via email to date. I was expecting them to come back with further details. They told me that there is nothing they can do about it. After much back and forth, they agreed to escalate to the relevant department and it will take another 3 working days.

Till today, I have not received any emails from SingPost including any acknowledgement that they have received my feedback.

• Resolution statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Jan 12, 2018

Hi, iskyoung. We are sorry to hear that. Please reach out to us via our social media pages, Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your tracking number and case number for us to follow up on your case. Thank you.

Is
Jan 10, 2018

Comments

• Er
      Mar 26, 2018

How was this resolved?

I am facing a similar problem with Speedpost now.
    No delivery yet tracking system updated as delivered.

• Si
      Mar 27, 2018

@ErSi Hi, ErSi. It was marked as resolved by the moderator from Complaints Board. Please reach out to us via our Social Media pages, Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your case details. Thanks.

• Er
      Mar 28, 2018

@SingPost CS I have already made complaints via the Chat and Enquiry tabs on the Speedpost website. All I got was a non-useful reply that the tracking system indicated delivery was completed, and no more updates for the next few days. I already knew that the tracking showed delivered, and the reason I contacted Speedpost is because I did not received anything !!!

The Speedpost case ticket is CAS-2173907-N3Z6Z0. I do not see any need to lodge case details again on Facebook/Twitter and I rarely use them anyway.

• Si
      Mar 28, 2018

@ErSi Hi, ErSi. Thanks for sharing with us your case details. Please allow us to look into this and we will get the team to follow up on your concerns.