[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / failure of mail to arrive
I am submitting to the complain board in addition to the feedback form at Singpost website because my first feedback was ignored.
I would like to feedback on the non-delivery of letters to my home from overseas. While I know that non-registered letters cannot be tracked, I have failed to receive letters 4 times within these 2 months! Another two have not appeared despite being sent 3 weeks ago. These are the four that have been received:
1. Sent 29 June from Singapore (SingPost)
2. Sent 23 June from UK (Royal Mail)
3. Sent 13 July from US (US Post)
4. Sent 18 July from US (US Post)
Now I have another TWO which have not arrived despite shipped two weeks ago.
5. Sent 28 Aug from US (US Post)
6. Sent 28 Aug from US (US Post)
Could SingPost please check? I would let the matter rest but this is becoming a frustrating pattern where my purchases do not not arrive
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Sep 14, 2017
Hi. Please reach out to us via Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us more details of your feedback for us to assist. Thank you.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- SingPost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- SingPost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- SingPost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel