[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / delivery issue - xc00006683850

I will like to highlight the services rendered from Singa post on my delivery schedule on item XC000066883850.
Since 13th Nov, i have been asking on the estimate timeline on the delivery. They keep telling 1-2 days.

15th Nov, i called up again. This time they mentioned its with their delivery. They will arrange a delivery on the 16th Nov before 12noon.

Today 16th Nov. I called up Singpost again. As it was 1230pm, no sight of any delivery from Singpost.

Seriously, this is only a local delivery. i really have doubts on the efficiency of Singapore post.

No one could give me a definite answer to my enquiry. They keep going merry go round.

• Resolution statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Nov 20, 2017

Hi Backzpace, we have tried to trace XC000066883850 but no record in our system. We wanted to resolve your delivery issues, kindly call us at [protected]. Hope to hear from you soon. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Ba