Simmons Blackline Mattress / Defective Mattress - Company will not honor warranty

1 United States
Phone: online at Simmons.com

Do not purchase a Blackline Helena from Simmons or dealer. I bought my mattress from an online dealer in NC and received my Blackline Helena mattress in late June 2007. By November I had sagging which was having me only be able to sleep on on side of mattress because I would roll down. OUt of those months I had not slept on it for 2months due to a TDY with my agency. I contacted the online store in November and again in December with no return contact. I did not sleep on my bed again for almost 4 months and in May 2008 I contacted Simmons to see if they could help with a warrant replacement. THe Tek Check representative came out and found I already had a 1/2 to 3/4 permanent depression. WHen submitted to Simmons they turned back in June and sent me a denial of warrant saying it was normal. I have had back problems and can feel the springs. STay away as I have heard of other problems with the blackline and the Helena but to no avail here. I spent a lot on the mattress to be having such a bad nights sleep.

Ku