Sify Broadband / Local Service providers

1 India Review updated:

Everybody who stays at AIROLI please beware of a f** local provider named Sameer Patil, Sachin, Rakesh who is providing Sify Service there. They will take the installation charges as 1250 /- from you and will also charge you 100 /- extra with the Sify broadband package. Their service is really [censored]. I am one of the sufferrer who paid 1250 /- as the installation charge and 300 bugs extra with the sify package for 3 ms and did not recieve the money back yet.

I would have wasted around 2-300 bugs in calling those mother[censored] but did not recieve any response, please do not take the connection at all. I am not the only one who is the sufferer there are more people across my society that are having the same issues.

I have decided to lanch a complaint against those providers tomorrow in a nearby Rabale police station with a 420 charge.

I will make sure that these guys are no more dealing in Sify hence forth. I hope one of them reads the blog and i would suggest the idiots at SIFY to read this as well.

I AM GLAD TO POST THIS AND SERVE A MESSENGER TO ALL OF YOU THERE

THANKS

Jo

Comments

• La
      31st of Jan, 2009

I completely agree with Josh... Why do we have to a seperate line maintainence charge of Rs100/- when M/s Shruti Communications which belongs to Sameer Patil does not provide the kind of service...
    Also why does SIFY not take any initative to stop this ?? Why should be charged extra Rs 100 ??

• Mi
      26th of May, 2009

I am also suffering with same problem with Mr. Patil, Shop in sector -8, i can not believe that Sify is not taking any action against that person( PATIL ) who is providing sify connection .

• Ra
      13th of Oct, 2009

hi i am rajeev pradhan frm Delhi sify was provide veri bad service ... no body care about these complaint bhagwa ke bharose chal rahi hai ye brod band company