Shutterfly.com / did not recive my package

I ordered an 8x8 photo book for my parents for grandparents day filled with their grandchildren pictures. I ordered it late so it was to be a belated Grandparent's day gift sent to their home through Shutterfly.com, anyway I received my email confirmation that the Bright Orange Package was shipped on 09/15/2010 and should arrive through Standard Mail between 9/18/2010 - 9/23/2010, they mailed it through UPS Mail Innovations. Well I was able to track it through UPS Mail tracking up until 09/17/2010 when they sent it to USPS Bulk mail in San Fransisco, CA. Since that, I could not track it since I did not receive a tracking number or confirmation number, so I was stuck hoping they will receive the package. My parent's live in Aiea, HI so seeing that the package was last tracked in SAN FRAN. CA was a bit of a surprise and disappointment to me. I waited for 10 business days as the Shutterfly site suggested if it wasn't received yet and it is now past 10 days and I called, they are sending me a new one at no charge but they cannot do anything about the first one. That photo book has precious picture's and personal information of the children and they can't do anything about it. I contacted UPS and USPS and UPS says they have no information on the package since it was sent to USPS and when I contacted USPS they couldn't help me without a tracking number or confirmation number which I never recieved. This is so frustrating, I never had a problem like this ever using Snapfish. This is my 1st and last time I am ever using Shutterfly again!

Me

Comments

• Lu
      May 03, 2016

Did they ever receive their packages? I'm currently going through the same thing 😣