Shutterfly / unauthorized charges
I ordered from Shutterfly.com one time in November of 2008. I noticed charges on my credit card that I didn't authorize and when I contacted the number next to the charge they told me that it was generated from Shutterfly.
Shutterfly wasn't charging it. Shutterfly had given my cc information to another company for some sort of 'shopper rewards'. When I contacted my credit card company the customer service representative told me that they've seen this often with Shutterfly.
I would strongly recommend that you avoid Shutterfly.com. They have nice products but horrible business practices.
More Shutterfly Complaints & Reviews
- Shutterfly - scam and cheating 
- Shutterfly - corruption & misconduct 
- Shutterfly.com - did not recive my package 
- Shutterfly - gave out my cc information 
- Shutterfly - unauthorized charge
- Shutterfly - delivery of special occasion photo book
- Shutterfly - terrible customer service
- Shutterfly - no respect for privacy
- Shutterfly - picture order
- Shutterfly - poor customer service