Shrey / pringles sour cream & onion
We purchased a 165 g of Pringle can from a reputed shop. The packing mentioned the expiry date as 24/04/17 which is more than 5 months down the line, however on opening the can and eating the first chips we realised that the chips were infected with some bacteria. They had a very foul and putrid taste to them. Usually I've always found the Pringles chips to be fresh and tasty but these were just horrible. I need you to please check the quality of such chips which are in the market and particularly inspect this packet with me.
Request you to please provide a solution and replacement if possible.
More Shrey Complaints & Reviews
- Pringles - too thin 
- Pringles - bad service 
- Pringles - pringles having pungent and foul smell of oil and taste bitter 
- Pringles - overall quality 
- Pringles - flavour reduced 
- Pringles - salt and vinegar
- Pringles - pringles bbq mega size
- Pringles - the packaging can
- Pringles - the 110g can
- Pringles - salt and vinegar pringles