Shoprite — customer service
I went to Shop Rite in Old Bridge on Rt 9 North by the Ferry Roud. I wanted to get some cheese and ham for my family breakfast. I was very surprised when instead of thank you I got harassed by one of the workers for making they work hard for my order! Worker talked about me with her co-workers in front of my face with her back turned to me. I got my order with an attitude that has been almost throwing into my face. In addition I got comments about my hair and my clothes. After feeling awful I spoke to the manager and I got the same attitude! WOW! So when I got home soaking in up and opened my shopping I opened the packet and it smelling bad. I felt harassed, unfair, humiliated for shopping and choosing to spend my money at the SHOP RITE! I got back, and asked them to try what they sell. They pretended along with the manager whose name is CHRIS that they don't know what I am talking about. All I said that if I ended up in the hospital after eating this they can be sure I will sued them all! NEVER AGAIN I GO TO THIS STORE!
By the way I know they didn’t take me serious. But I take my family serous. That is why I will not leave it alone and will write to whose above them.
More Shoprite Complaints & Reviews
- Shoprite - being made fun of 
- Shoprite - ripped off 
- Shoprite Supermarkets / Wakefern Corporation - online gift card purchase - not worth the trouble! 
- Shoprite - poor customer service 
- Shoprite - wrongful termination
- Shoprite Holdings - cash back request
- Shoprite Checkers Ennerdale - unhealthy shop
- Shoprite - money market reset pin 
- Shoprite Checkers - customer service - st john's liquor store
- Shoprite Holdings - shoprite manager