Shopperdisc.co.uk / Money taken from my bank account without my authorisation!

United Kingdom Review updated:

I have actually discovered that a company have been taking out £10 every month from my bank account since February 2011 until this month (September 2015)! In other words, they have robbed me of £560 in total. I have only ever booked one thing online which was for two tickets to a local gig at a pub. £24 has instead become £584! I will make sure I get every pound back, though! People, please be aware of ShopperDisc.co.uk - they are con artists and, having looked on the web, they have done this to many people and for even more money than they have taken illegally from me!

Re
Sep 23, 2015

Comments

• Co
      Sep 24, 2015

Hello Reviewer25434:

We will be happy to assist you but we first need to identify your membership record which we currently have not been able to do. Please get in touch with Shopper Discounts & Rewards directly using the following details: [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk, 0800 731 9935, or you can contact me directly at [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk.

Shopper Discounts and Rewards is a savings programme for people who shop online regularly. The membership benefits include 10% cashback at over 650 online retailers, 20% off popular gift cards and a monthly cashback reward. It’s free for the first 30 days so you can try it out, and after that there is a monthly fee. Members can cancel their membership at any time.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Shopper Discounts & Rewards sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full.

We hope you contact us directly so that we can resolve your query to your satisfaction.

Kind regards,