Shopperdisc.co.uk / Money taken from my bank account without my authorisation!
I have actually discovered that a company have been taking out £10 every month from my bank account since February 2011 until this month (September 2015)! In other words, they have robbed me of £560 in total. I have only ever booked one thing online which was for two tickets to a local gig at a pub. £24 has instead become £584! I will make sure I get every pound back, though! People, please be aware of ShopperDisc.co.uk - they are con artists and, having looked on the web, they have done this to many people and for even more money than they have taken illegally from me!
More Shopperdisc.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Scam 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unknown deduction from my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Theft of my money 
- Shopperdiscounts, C - monthly debit of £10 to my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts. C - Unauthorised Deduction 
- Shopperdiscounts C Ref O8o8 234 1539 - unautherised deduction on my debit card 
- Shopperdisc - scam 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk, 0808 234 1539 - Unauthorised deduction from my credit card 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - taking money out my account i havent signed upto this 
- Shopperdiscount.co.uk - unlawfully taking £10 per month out of my bank account