Shell Vacations Club — Misrepresentation
If you are here, you probably already knew all the bad things about Shell Vacations Club. They lied to you, and now it's too late to cancel. Now you find yourself a victim. But it's not too late to do something to recover your losss and prevent the company from preying on other people in the future.
If you are victims of Shell Vacations Club's misrepresentation, unethical and illegal business practices, please contact [protected]@aol.com immediately to join a class-action law suit against SVC. There will be no fee to join. Together we can help fight these abusive corporations.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Northbrook, IL If you find yourself a victim of Shell Vacations Club, the first thing you should do is write to the Attorney General consumer complaint division for your state. They usually have a specific section for complaints against companies. For California, the website is:
Fill it out, asking that they not share information that would identify you to SVC, and send it in immediately. The reason for doing this is that, even in the event that you have to sign a complaint disclosure agreement in order to settle, the Attorney General can continue its investigation to stop these criminals.
More Shell Vacations Club Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Vacations Club - We feel we were lied to and sucked! 
- Shell Vacations Club - Shell has called and resolved my complaint. 
- Shell Vacations Club - Worst Company EVER 
- Shell Vacations Club - Shell Vacations SCAM/RIP OFF 
- Shell Vacations Club - Exchange time share 
- Shell Vacation Club - timeshare presentation 
- Shell Vacations Club - Beware Big Ripe off 
- Shell Vacations Club - Rip Off 
- Shell Vacations Club - We feel they lied to us to make us sign 
- Shell Vacation Club - Not getting our membership