Shell Vacations ClubMisrepresentation

If you are here, you probably already knew all the bad things about Shell Vacations Club. They lied to you, and now it's too late to cancel. Now you find yourself a victim. But it's not too late to do something to recover your losss and prevent the company from preying on other people in the future.

If you are victims of Shell Vacations Club's misrepresentation, unethical and illegal business practices, please contact [protected]@aol.com immediately to join a class-action law suit against SVC. There will be no fee to join. Together we can help fight these abusive corporations.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Northbrook, IL If you find yourself a victim of Shell Vacations Club, the first thing you should do is write to the Attorney General consumer complaint division for your state. They usually have a specific section for complaints against companies. For California, the website is:

Fill it out, asking that they not share information that would identify you to SVC, and send it in immediately. The reason for doing this is that, even in the event that you have to sign a complaint disclosure agreement in order to settle, the Attorney General can continue its investigation to stop these criminals.

Comments

• Gi
      Jan 28, 2011

My concern and commitment is very sincere in reaching out to all of you. I am so sorry about your current perception of Shell Vacations. We have been in business since 1978 and have many very happy members who are enjoying great vacation experiences year after year. I fully recognize and acknowledge that is no consolation to you as you are obviously very frustrated at this point. Please allow me to try to help you. My e-mail address is [protected]@shellvacationsllc.com.

Susan Kelley
    President
    Shell Vacations Club
    Shell Vacations Hospitality

• Vi
      Feb 23, 2011

Shell Vacations contacted me regarding my complaint. Shell has now resolved my issue, and I am fully satisfied.