Shell / shells employees on his shift always having lottery station closed!

1 Chicago, IL, United States

At a shells gas station located on 6700 South Western Avenue in Chicago, Illinois. Every time a employee with a name tag named Stayed is working he puts a sign on the door saying no lottery because he do not want to work both lines. It could be 2:00 p.m. and he has a sign refusing to play lottery. I called Illinois lottery seceral times and reported him just for nothing to be done about it. He don't even wanna sell scratch off tickets! The other employees multitask and work both lines smoothly including the lottery line. Then when ask why he isn't doing lottery he says cause he don't like to do it! Then he says gonjead and report me in don't care! This a very inconvenience for my husband and I since we live only a block away from gas station. My grandmother walk with her walker in the rain, snow, cold or whatever Chicago weather may be, just to be told by Sayed he not gonna play her lotto so after I get off work she asks me to pay her numbers elsewhere for her. Now, that's just sad! What the use of this employee being paid to work if he not gonna do his job? After comaint after complaint your company allows employee s to behave like this. I used to be loyal customer to shell, now I am searching a new place to love playing my lotto, buying gas, etc. This only happens really in BLACK neighborhoods so maybe I need to contact BBB. Shame on Shell to let employees like this one run their company!

Ms