Shell Gas Station / poor manners very arrogant

Lynn, MA, United States Review updated:

I went to 122 boston street in lynn, massachusetts. Approximately at 3:15 p. M. On january 14, on saturday. I was on my phone then minute later I turn around back to window cashier, no one was there? I'm thinking where the heck they disappear so quickly!? I knocked on window, no one answered! Standing there at least 5-7 minutes, there she come from bathroom telling me I shouldn't be doing that! Yes I do have the right to do so, i'm the customer no matter what reason you should mention politely saying i'm sorry keep you waiting! Have some manners and consideration, she was telling me I have an attitude when she doesn't realize that she's the one that are rude and arrogant! After I got my change back, she was on her phone then she put her phone down, saying that she said to me with a rude reply saying "it was nice meeting you with a pretty face"!? Are you kidding me!? I don't know where or who that this employee being hired and working with a nasty personality, my recommendation find someone that are more friendly, sense of humor! This is my second visit, no more nether less! No one would want to come back seeing with the same person with nasty, rude, inconsiderate!

Kh
Jan 14, 2017

Comments

• Co
      14th of Jan, 2017

So the cashier was just suppose to stand around while you talked on the phone? Why do rude people always complain when they get a taste of their own medicine?

• Wi
      14th of Jan, 2017

You were on your phone at the window and you talk about manners and consideration...