Shell / deceptive pricing
I was at the Shell station at 1501 Central Expressway, Plano, TX 75075 on 11/17/18 at 5:16PM. The sign showed gas to be $1.97/gallon. When I entered my Rewards card, my price, after a $.03 discount, was $1.99. That means the actual price for a gallon of gas was $2.02, not $1.97. That's a difference of $.05/gallon.
When I went inside to complain, the employee said they would have to talk to their boss. At that point I left and decided to contact Shell directly.
Not that I'm going to get rich on $.80, but it's the fact that the prices weren't the same and the employee didn't care one bit. I, as well as everyone else using that gas station, work hard for our money and I want something done to correct this so that it's not done in the future.
More Shell Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- Shell - damage to my vehicle
- Shell - unknown credit card charge
- Shell - contaminated diesel fuel tank
- Shell Malaysia - gangsterism shell staff while working
- Shell - price deception