Sheetz / sheetz gas and store items.

1 Muncy, Pennsylvania, PA, United States

so I usually love grabbing coffee from Sheetz every morning and i have done so for a while now it has been the same prize at our store in muncy pa 17756 every single day 4.50 for two Starbucks coffee's so I went to get two of them today and I gave the employee $10.50 so being that there is no sales tax on food items in pa the total price of the coffee has and should always be 4.50. Then I said please put the rest in gas expected to have $6 in gas on my pump but the employee who needed a calculator to figure out what 10.50 minus 4.50 is got it completely wrong an charged me 5.88 for my coffee and put 4.50 in gas the opposite of what it should have been. Now I usually wouldn't make a big deal over 1.50 but when I brought it up to your employee he just argued with me and said there was tax on the drinks that I have been buying every morning for a year and it was 4.50 every day!! So I am very upset with my service and will never visit that Sheetz store again. I also asked for a receipt and he would not provide me with a copy.

Ge