Sheetz / customer service

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 by   User
York, Pennsylvania
I went to sheetz this morning before work to get gas. I decided to go inside and get coffee and some snacks before I started my 10 hour work day.
I got my snacks and went to get my hot coffee and there was an employee cleaning up the area.
That's great and i'm glad y'all take pride in how the store looks, but she made me feel as if I was in her way..
I get you're cleaning and it's your job to clean. But if there are customers. You move outa the way. And let them get their coffee and creamer without it feeling like you are in the employees way...
I get up to the counter and say to the cashier "you might wanna tell the employee who's cleaning the coffee area to not make it feel like the customer is in her way"
He just looks at me... Doesn't say sorry, kiss my foot... Nothing...
So I pay for my items and gas $28 bucks later, and I was so annoyed over the coffee situation, I threw my coffee away in the parking lot.
Bottom line in my ramble. A customer should never feel like they are in the way, especially when they are giving you guys business. After today, i'll travel a bit more and go to rutters for my "before work needs"
Complaint comments Comments (5)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Gas Stations

Comments

N  13th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Why should he say sorry, he was not the one in your way? Do you apologize for other people's mistakes? You threw your coffee away in the parking lot because you were annoyed that someone who did not wrong you did not apologize. How immature is that?
N  13th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@ccarede He didn’t even acknowledge there was a person in front of him.
Literally. Usually once people are given change, they say “have a good day” or “thanks, have a good day”
Literally got nothing from him. Which is besides the point. My point is a customer should never feel like they are in the way of an employee.
N  13th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Alt10 THe point is that the cashier should not have to apologize for the other employee. I would love to go to your place of work and give you a hard time.
N  13th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@ccarede If only you knew what I did for a living.
You politely disagree with the post if you’d like.
I have no desire to continue going back and forth with you. :)
Have a wonderful night!
N  14th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Alt10 It is obvious that you are self centered and immature.

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree