Sheetz / customer service

1 York, PA, United States Review updated:

I went to sheetz this morning before work to get gas. I decided to go inside and get coffee and some snacks before I started my 10 hour work day.
I got my snacks and went to get my hot coffee and there was an employee cleaning up the area.
That's great and i'm glad y'all take pride in how the store looks, but she made me feel as if I was in her way..
I get you're cleaning and it's your job to clean. But if there are customers. You move outa the way. And let them get their coffee and creamer without it feeling like you are in the employees way...
I get up to the counter and say to the cashier "you might wanna tell the employee who's cleaning the coffee area to not make it feel like the customer is in her way"
He just looks at me... Doesn't say sorry, kiss my foot... Nothing...
So I pay for my items and gas $28 bucks later, and I was so annoyed over the coffee situation, I threw my coffee away in the parking lot.
Bottom line in my ramble. A customer should never feel like they are in the way, especially when they are giving you guys business. After today, i'll travel a bit more and go to rutters for my "before work needs"

Al