Sheer Cover Makeup / Scam/ Bad Products

I have also been scammed by Sheer Cover Makeup as I ordered the 60 day trial and cancelled my order within the 60 days. I also mailed the second kit back to them via UPS with a date and tracking number. Called company as they are still charging my bank account 39.95 a month to be told they did not receive my kit and I again mailed them the UPS copy with tracking number. Still fighting for refund and for them to stop auto-billing my bank account. Another product to really stay away from handled by this same company, Gunther renky, is Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty. Wow, what a horror story here and they mailed me two kits when my mom ordered only one and it is totally off the wall expensive. Did same thing, mailed kits back via UPS tracking bill and kept copy. They do not tell you straight out when you order any of their products just how much they are really going to cost you and none of them are worth it. STAY AWAY FROM ALL GUNTHER RENKY BEAUTY PRODUCTS and good luck in getting any monies returned.

Dr

Comments

26th of Mar, 2012
    Sheer Cover Makeup - Scam
    Sheer Cover

Last summer I ordered the 1 month supply of Sheer Cover. Received the products also with some gifts as first time buyer. Did not know until looking at my account 3 weeks later that they sent the 120 day supply. I called them to let them know their mistake. The CS rep was rule and said I did order the 120 day supply and I would have to pay for it. I canceled my debit card and ordered a new one. I sent back everything to Sheer Cover except the items included in the 1 month supply. I am still recieving invoices from a collection agency but I am holding my ground. Why would I have ordered a 120 day supply when I had never used mineral makeup. I did love the makeup but now cannot order. I do not like the idea of it being shipped to me each month because I do not use makeup every day so a 1 month supply lasts me at least 3 months. Terrible company but good product.