Shaw Internet Survey / shaw internet survey scam
I completed a shaw survey.In the end of survey it was stated that if you complete the survey then you will win a gift. When I completed the survey they gave me choice of retinolla company cosmetics to choose which were according to them free and only delivery charges will be taken. I paid $12 for shipment of gift. They now deducted after one month $400 from my credit card. The retinolla company (www.Retinolla.com
) says that it was trial pack for 2 week and if some one didnt send back the trial pack with unsatisfactory response in two weeks they will be charged amount of both cosmetics which are $400.
I am just wondering that we trusted shaw internet and participated in their survey but they harm us financially by lost of $400 for a gift. How it become a gift when it has terms and conditions like that. It is totally unjustified and scam. I am really disappointed. And will never participate in shaw internet surveys and advise others too to not participate in shaws surveys to save them self from lost of $400. My question is that who will refund my loss. If shaw company couldn't take action in to this matter then it will affect their market and customer and their reliability and trust among public.
More Shaw Internet Survey Complaints & Reviews
- Shaw Cable - billing scam 
- Shaw Direct - customer service 
- Shaw Direct / Star Choice - hidden disclaimers
- Shaw Cable - hacker attempts! 
- Shaw Cable - rip off
- Shaw Cable - poor customer service and billing process 
- Shaw - billing
- Shaw - changing conditions of service that I didn't agree to.
- Shaw Cable - refer a friend payments 
- Shaw Phone and internet - seasonal service not instituted when requested