Shaw / internet

After signing a 2 year contract with Shaw back in August 2016, which we basically had no other option because MTS does not service our area we moved to and we did not want to go with satellite. I think contracts are a rip off but I did it with hesitation. The internet connection has always been slow and we have had 2 house calls and a couple of phone calls to trouble shoot it and it still acts up. When we were MTS before we moved we had no issue, no contracts and they always extended their promotion's past the 6 months. Our 6 month promotion is up with Shaw and I'm still stuck with crapy internet and paying over triple the amount I was paying during the promotion. At least before I could justify the crapy connection with the lower cost. To get out of my contract will cost $25 a month for the next 18 months. I called them and they offer no further discounts on the internet. Very poor customer service!!! Don't sign a contract with Shaw. Go with MTS if you can. Shaw does not care!! They don't care if they get you as a repeat customer after the two years!

He