Sharaf DGwrost services - delivery & customer care

This complaint is regarding worst delivery service ever provided by any store outlet in UAE.
I have purchased a LG Front load on 02-Jan-15 ref. SI/02536/S01/150103/00025 from Safeer Mall Branch.
I have been told that it will be delivered to me Maximum by Saturday i.e. 10-Jan-15. Since then me and my wife are chasing Sharaf DG Customer care number for almost 10 times, but no reply till now. Whenever we are calling, we are receiving the same reply that it will be delivered by today before 10.00 pm. I call 8.00pm at customer service I spoke to Mr. Yasin, he is telling before 10.00pm. After some time delivery guy called me he does n't know the location. I think Sharaf dg customer service cheating to the customers because delivery guy doesn' t know the delivery. I spoke to 4 to 5 guys including one lady, nobody called back.
When I bought I mentioned specially to delivery on proper time because I have same problem in three years back. Still Sharaf dg has not improved.

Ac
Jan 10, 2015

Comments

• En
      Jan 18, 2015

My name is Engineer Mirza 0527866767I have placed order sinc 28 November no one turn out to coonfirm why order got delayed
    order numbr 69948

• Pr
      Jun 24, 2015

Completely agree there customer service and delivery is still not improved after so many years of business, they spend money on upgrading there store but not on improving there customer service and delivery, I have recently bought a TV which is supposed to delivered on 23/06/15 and when I called there customer care they took the complaint and told me they will call me back in 5 mins but you all know what 5 mins means. Next day I again called and this time this guy is smart he didn't say he will call me back, he said some one from sharaf DG will call me back ( and I thought he is working for sharaf DG) as he no idea of delivery delay there may be some technical problem ( seriously technical problem in delivery). I do understand sometime there could be delay and most of the customers are okay with it if they do a courtesy call well in advance and inform about the delay. SI/T01/02352/210615/00024

• Ni
      Jun 29, 2015

Hi
    My name is Nitin Sood. I have placed an online order (ref:20190) for Sony Xperia Z tablet SGP311 model on 15th June'15. The payment was made throught credit card. The delivery was suppose to happen on 17th June but it is still pending. I have been regularly following up wih Customer Care of Sharaf DG. Crappy customer care as it is, no one is able to tell the exact problem. Every time, i am told that the complaint is escalated to the concerned dept and some one will call up with an update on status. Unfortunately, it never happened.
    No one at sharaf dg is even least bothered about customer complaints. Its the most hopless dept of Sharaf dg. Someone should let know the senior managment of Sharaf DG about such complains. Definitely, i would never recommend to anyone any purchase with Sharaf DG