ServiceMagic.Com / They will continue to use your company name and even your website long after your account is closed

I had a dispute with a customer over service that I provided. Customer called Service Magic and complained, and SM, without even talking to me at all, cancelled my account. Until then I had nothing but outstanding feedback from all of my customers. Never had a complaint. I had paid over $5000 over several years for leads and had built up a very good reputation in my field. Without notice, SM cancelled my account. They later called and admitted that they had made a mistake, and asked me to come back. Contractors, stay away. They do not care about you. And they will continue to use your company name and even your website long after your account is closed (see lawsuit in above comments) to point people toward their website and away from yours.

Ha

Comments

• Sm
      10th of Apr, 2012

Hi "Habuzze" -

I am sorry to hear that you are frustrated with the way the problem resolution process was handled on your account. We do back our customers with a limited service guarantee in the rare occurrence that there is a problem with a service provider. In these situations we try to connect both the professional and consumer to resolve the issue. I would like to discuss your account with you, see what happened and go over your concerns. You can contact me directly at 303.963.8066 or mblack@servicemagic.com.

Mandy Black