ServiceMagic / They lied and took almost 300.00 out of my account
I tried this service magic to get leads, and I told them not to take money out of my account for leads to work I never got. well they told me i would get free leads and not have to pay, so i carefully never took more than the free leads. they lied and took almost 300.00 out of my account that i could not afford since i am on social security disability and only receive 924.00 a month. they wont credit my account, and i had to put a stop to their taking more money out of my account since they lied and said they would not again, and changed my debit card with my bank, and now today i got an automated message if i dont pay by friday september 14th it would be sold to a 3rd party collection agency. i am afraid to pay them on the phone or online for fear they will take more money out of my account..please help me.
More ServiceMagic Complaints & Reviews
- Service Magic - Fraudulent charges! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Scam and deceptive advertising! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Awful experience 
- Home Advisor - Service magic scam 
- ServiceMagic, Inc. - Fraudulent business practices of ServiceMagic, Inc. 
- HomeAdvisor - bait and switch - fraud
- HomeAdvisor - unauthorized credit card charges and too many false charges.
- HomeAdvisor - home advisor scam misleading sales force - no refunds after 72 hours
- HomeAdvisor - don't give them a try
- HomeAdvisor - Unethical behaviour