Serta / Serta perfect sleeper changing pad cover pink
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Changing Pad Cover Pink Was purchased for me off of my baby registry at babies R us I have a huge issue with it. I followed the care instructions on the tag for cleaning and is now very pilled and snaged. I've washed twice and no longer will use it because it looks disgusting. I have a cheaper changing pad cover that washes fine and I have no issues with.
Yes, the serta pad is plush and seems very comfortable, but it looks terrible now. Just so you know my baby was born in December and that's when I began to use it I've stop ever since February.
I am requesting a replacement changing pad cover, color pink.
More Serta Complaints & Reviews
- Serta Pillow Top Mattress - Poor service! 
- Serta Pillow Top Mattress - sagging mattress/huge hole/crater 
- Serta Tranquil Nights Potomac Falls Mattress - serta tranquil nights popomac falls mattress 
- Serta South Africa - Worlds WORST mattress
- Serta South Africa - Brand new mattress - Damated 
- Serta Vera Wang Mattress - Wont honor warranty 
- Serta - Spinal injury of a 3 year old from Serta Mattress and Box-Spring, that is in perfect condition. 
- Serta Matresses - Matress is sagging on one side
- Serta - Mattress
- Serta Mattress / Dail A Bed - Poor sevice