Sem*value Plus / Unathorized chard on Chase credit card

1 MT, United States Review updated:

tHERE WAS ANUNAUTHORIZED &24.95 CHARGE ON mY cHASE CREDIT CARD. Ref No. 75309560331428338151687.
information unavailable.
Phone: [protected], mn [protected] us
Post date 11/29/2010.
Can send bank page if so desired

Rw

More Sem*value Plus Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      4th of Jan, 2011

This company is a scam. It has been taking 24.95 from my account every month and I did not realize it until recently. They seem to be unauthorized and i would recommend talking to either their manager or your bank as I am about to do.

• Je
      4th of Jan, 2011

18004751942. CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT AND IF YOU SEE THIS COMPANY TALK TO SOMEONE WITH AUTHORITY BECAUSE THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS COMPANY ARE RUDE OVER THE PHONE AND REFUSE TO GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK. I'M NOT SURE HOW THEY HACKED ON TO MY ACCOUNT BUT THEY HAVE BEEN TAKING 24.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT ON A MONTHLY BASIS AND I JUST REALIZED IT.

• Sm
      16th of Mar, 2011

I just found the same thing but rather than nickle and dime us, they hit us with a whopping 149.99 charge in December 2010 on a card that was not activated until February 2011. These folks are SHADY!!! I called Chase they seem to have handled it. They are removing it from the account, closing the account and re-issuing a card. This account is my parents credit card. They are elderly, in fact my mother 84 just passed away last month. She would have definitely paid the amount. EVIL just nasty what people are doing.