Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. / They add other charges every month

Have called month after month with Select portfolio servicing and still can't get them to stop excessive charges on mortgage. I gave them 5000 in November to pull my home out of foreclosure and to pay 1 year on insurance, this was a check from my mother to SPS to help me out of forbearance agreement. They never explained how the spent my 5000.00, then they told me I owed on past insurance I paid that in three payments one for mortgage of 393.10 one for late payment of 39.65 and another one for insurance totaling over 603.88. To catch everything up without arguing with them. This was in April 2008 Now 5 months later they are still adding escrow that I cancelled in November. Late charges of 39.30 and other charges each month of 39.65. I am at wits ends; I only pay them mortgage payment of 393.10 now. I have never missed a payment on my mortgage and After 5 months they say I owe them 1040.00 I am at wits end. They just won’t listen. They refuse to stop escrow, I have had this mortgage for over 10 years and never had escrow until I was in foreclosure and was set up on forbearance agreement. I have always paid my insurance myself along with property taxes. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Va

Comments

Co
  12th of Jul, 2010

I am to the point of just quitting making payments to this company. After 13 years im just about feed up. They call from once a day to 4 times a day even when im not late at all. The add charges, fee's, change interest rates, terms of mortgage all the time. When is the goverment going to help us out. When are these peaple going to stop this harrassing behavior.

Gh
  31st of Mar, 2011

They can't be stoped and if you find anyone that can let me now so I can sue their behinds off they are nothing but a bunch of crooks 305-28o-2143 thanks.