Select Comfort / Poor product!
I purchased a select comfort bed in the year of 2001. Between 2001 and Jan 2008 I had to replace the air pump four times, and two air chambers. Although under a prorated warranty ( 70 Percent during my problem period), the air chambers cost about 50 each and the air pumps are over 150. I have also had to sew my mattress seam back together by hand to keep the zipper from becoming unattached. The air chambers can fail due to O-Ring Failure, cracked plastic air-intake nipple, rubber seam failure or air hose connector malfunction.
One needs an experienced pit crew to keep this bed system in operation. The bed sleeps good except for the dreaded trenching effect. That's where one person slides into the other sleeper because one person chose a lower sleep number than their partner.
More Select Comfort Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number ie
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number bed p5
- Sleep Number Corporation - laura ingraham advertising
- Sleep Number - customer service, delivery
- Sleep Number - Customer service