Select Comfort / Worst bed on the market
I purchase this product to replace a water bed. I wanted the flexibility that the sleep number system should give.
About 24 months after purchasing the product the bottom literaly fell out of the bed. Once entire side had ripped loose. I called Select Comfort and that used the warantee to replace the under cover with a small charge.
Now another 18 mnoths has gone by and the top zipper has broken as well as the bottom being torn out again. The bed is now held together with good old duct tape. (picture attached).
You might ask how this happened. I do not have the bed in a full frame, just on a support sold to me by the dealer. This support can allows the mattress to slide. Moving the mattress back onto the frame
In short, to use this system does require a Hollywood type frame, or a water bed frame.
More Select Comfort Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number adjustable bed that cost $6000.00
- Sleep Number Corporation - your delivery team and customer service or lack of!
- Sleep Number Corporation - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly