Select Blindscustomer service (lack of)

I have ordered from them before and was completely satisfied, so I didn't hesitate to order again. I ordered 2 black out cellular shades in Ivory for a bedroom. Ordering was easy and the blinds arrived 10 days later. We installed one, but when we went to install the other we discovered it was white!. I called customer service and that's where the nightmare began. I waited 20 minutes on hold and then was bumped to a voicemail. I went online and found "live chat" and tried that route. I got Amber Hale and she asked for pictures of the blinds. By the time I got the pictures and went to send to her email and return to the live chat screen I was kicked off for taking more than 4 minutes. I returned to live chat and all were off line. I wrote an email to the company. I tried live chat again and was asked for more pictures. I think I can tell the difference between white and ivory but she said they need to send to facility for review! I was insulted by the insinuation that I don't know color difference! She told me she would email me today, as yesterday was a holiday! Really, a private company in Arizona takes MLK day off?? Today, you guessed it, no email. I called customer service, again on hold more than 10 minutes. Chatted on live chat with Karlie. She says it will be replaced, but they need to get the go ahead from the 'facility' and then they will email me. So that's where we stand. They have lost a customer.

En